Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Baptism and Blessing

This was a special weekend for the Clark family. Jef and Sarah's oldest boy, Logan, was baptized Saturday the 5th at their Stake center in Kuna. Jef did a beautiful job with the baptism and confirmation, I was very proud of him. Logan was so excited and I am very proud of him, too. It certainly is a milestone when your first grandchild is baptized. Sarah will blog more details and pictures.

After dinner at their house, we all went swimming in the motel where we were staying. I had a fun and busy time taking turns zooming Malia and Cole around in the pool. Chad pretty well kept everyone wet with his cannonballs. I can't believe what little fishes my grandkids are!
Ella was blessed Sunday in their ward and Chad, Dale, and Cameron stood in the circle from our family. Jefrey gave a beautiful blessing and Sarah bore a wonderful testimony. This sweet granddaughter is number 11 of the 13 grandchildren that we will have by the end of this month. After lunch we took pictures, here are a few that I liked.Thanks Sarah for suggesting this one of Jef, Ella, and me.
.
I liked these with Grandpa posing with his grandchildren, as it is a rare occurance that he gets the chance to do so. They all love their grandpa very much.
I love all of our family very much. They are so special to me and I am so grateful that we have the chance to be a forever family.

8 comments:

Alisa said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Wish we could be closer to be able to go and celebrate things with the rest of the family.

Audrey said...

Oh those Clark men are handsome! especially in their priesthood white shirts. They even appear to be glowing in that one picture. Oh wait, that is just the sun through the windows. All the same, they look great. What a wonderful weekend for you and your family! Those are momentous events. (My heart whispers "amen" to Alisa's comment since I am usually the one that is far away for such things.)

Collette said...

Wish I was there. But it loks like a great experience with all the kids and family. YAY for Logan!!!

Kathleen Gauger said...

What wonderful pictures. I am so glad you keep up on your blog posting. Maybe you will rub off on me one day. Ha ha. Keep up the good work. You are truely blessed with a wonderful family. XOXO

Paulene Davis said...

We live for these moments don't we? Jef's family is growing and they are beautiful. I love the photos of Dale and the grandchildren. We are blessed to know that families can be togther forever.

Jacob and Jenny Mitchell said...

Cute Family picture of everyone! Your family is expanding and they all look really happy! Tell everyone i said hi.

Arlene Heiner said...

Linda, don't ask me how I found your blog--I happen to run into Katie Gaugers blog. I was so excited. You are one of my very most favorite people from the past. Some of the few things I remember is "this must be a door" and my surprise birthday party. I don't know if you can remember any of those but I have great childhood memories of our friendship. Love your blog I hope you don't mind if I visit it. Your friend Arlene

Linda Clark said...

Wow, Arlene. So glad to hear from you. We did have the best times and I love the fact that we laughed pretty hard all the time. Glad you found me...would love to talk to you!