Thursday, August 12, 2010

Montana Adventures for Zadyn's Birthday and Cherry Picking

Collette and I went to Montana to spend a few days with Alisa and family from July 28 thru Aug 1st. We left Thursday around 2pm and took turns driving while the other read Hunger Games out loud, an excellent book that we were reading. The kids were so excited to have us come and we gave Zadyn her birthday presents while we were there. We had a great time visiting and playing outside, roasting smores, and going for walks. It was a great adventure picking cherries in Polson and then going to Flathead Lake fir a picnic. Alisa picks lots every year to can for them to enjoy all year. We drove home Sunday after church and we finished the book and even started the second in the trilogy. It is always such a great time in Montana and I think we will make it an annual event around cherry picking time!














1 comment:

Audrey said...

I love seeing pics of all your cute grandkids. It is fun to read Collete's and Alisa's updates on facebook too. Just feel like I am part of the fun! I know my mom treasured her time with you. Maybe some day we will be in Utah at the same time. :)