Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Big Fan of the Osmonds!







Just wanted to post some awesome pictures of a concert I was able to go on August 7th. It was held at the Twin Falls Fairgrounds by the Boys Scouts of America in celebration of their 100th Anniversary. It was an exciting show from start to finish. It started out with some skydivers dropping into the stadium and a local reserve unit posting the colors. And then Wayne, Merrill, Jay, and Jimmy Osmond came out and on to the stage...you know what a HUGE fan I am of the Osmonds, I was transformed into a teeny-bopper fan! They sang a lot of the songs that they do around the globe for their Osmond's 50th Anniversary Show. They were exceptional entertainers and it was so fun to see video presentations on side screens of them all and the rest of the Osmond family growing up while they sang a favorite of mine..."Through the Years". Yes, I clapped along and sang along and embarrassed Dale, but I knew all the songs and I loved their sense of humor and the stories they told of their lives and those of all the family. The program ended with a pre-recorded patriotic medley played as an impressive fireworks display lit the skies. It was one, if not the best, concert I have been to. Thanks Dale for taking me!

No comments: