Friday, November 12, 2010

Las Vegas Fun

Dale and I went to Las Vegas October 28 through the 31st to spend time with his two brothers, sister, and their spouse. We got a good deal on the new airline with direct flights from Twin Falls to Vegas. It was a fabulous time and a much needed R&R. Thanks to my wonderful husband for this fun trip, I love him so!
As the billboard say, there was simply nothing else like this broadway show. It blew me away!


The highlight was visiting the Las Vegas Temple, which is the real beauty of the city, up on a hill shining over the worldly glizt and glamor.
The Clarks...l to r: Dale, Lyle (Lindon, UT), Clayton (North Pole, Alaska), Colleen (Satelitte Beach, Florida)

The old part of Las Vegas with the new overhead "sky roof" featured a Queen show...ah Freddy Mercury.
I remember this cowboy in the strip when I was a kid visiting with my family, but is was along the road as part of the main strip.

Part of the night light in Vegas
Sigh....as close to Donny and Marie as I got!
Loved the Bilogio (sp) hotel fountains...reminded me of Oceans Eleven!
Clayton taking advantage of one of pools that featured a "river run".

Beverly, Clayton's wife


Clayton and Beverly's time share condo where we stayed. We were so appreciative for this place to stay and for the wonderful time we all shared together. Thanks everyone!

No comments: