Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Enjoying fun together with our awesome YSA Branch

Here are a couple of pictures of Dale and I enjoying some great activities with the singles branch.
We had a wonderful SLC Temple Square trip recently, attending the temple, shopping, eating, and seeing the lights.
One of the girls snapped a picture of us walking back to the van in the car garage, Dale talking on his phone to one of the youth. She labeled it "president and first lady"... I thought that was cool!

Here we are with Stan and Cathy Lott at the Branch Talent Night singing a song to our young friends, "Text My Cell Rock" ( I changed the words to the December Reader's Digest song they had published of "Ring My Cell Rock" to the tune of "Jingle Bell Rock").

Love working with our awesome branch and they keep us young at heart!

4 comments:

Arlene Heiner said...

I bet the words to that song are great. I'd love to have them. I remember you being so great at writing peoms and words to songs. Funny the things you remember. You are way way talented and I hope you have a great Christmas

Audrey said...

We should coordinate our schedules, and we may actually see each other in Utah sometime. lol. Looks like you had a great time.

Paulene Davis said...

You have always been so good at writing songs. This one sounds very fun. The photo of you and Dale with the Christmas lights in the back is wonderful. A great photo for a Christmas card.

Collette said...

You guys are stuck with us...it's a good thing you are enjoying it.