Friday, July 27, 2007

My Own Blog Spot

Yippee! I now have my own blog spot...Linda's Legacy! I give a big appreciation to my wonderful niece, Audrey, who navigated me through the process to set it up and who was the creator of the beautiful header. I have so enjoyed this process of corresponding via blogging, it is so fun. It is the perfect way to keep track of everyone and their families. Please continue to visit The Clark Family Blog spot at http://www.theclarkfamily-blog.blogspot.com/ to keep up on our crazy life and antics. This is another dream come true and I hope that I can equal the task of being a new blog spot owner! Love to all of you!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Way Cool!!

Alisa said...

You ROCK Mom!

Mary Clark said...

you have offically entered into the world of technology. Have fun

Mary Clark said...

ps I would like to know how to do the cool header. Ask Audrey on how its done. Thanks

Paulene Davis said...

This looks wonderful. I really like how all of the colors have blended. I am loving this Blog thing.

Audrey said...

Oh, I am so glad you got it centered. What makes the header so fabulous is the picture of you and Dale. You are a cute couple with a great family. Looking forward to regularly checking your blog with all the others.

Audrey said...

ps Mary, I would be happy to teach you or make one for you too.

Jessica said...

Your header is great and I'm excited to be able to keep in touch with you this way.

Kathleen Gauger said...

looks like you have 2 blogs. Wow how ambitious. I still love seeing the photos. If we can't live closeby, at least we can get a glimpse on your lives through the blogs. Way to go!